Detail engineering includes the extraction of all the essential information from all the basic engineering drawings and calculations to provide the exact drawings in detail for all production, fabrication & erection items and in turn the details of entire project along with the precise bill of quantities and specifications for each of the equipment.
INDUSHA’s detail engineering covers:
- Equipment List.
- Process data sheet.
- Reconfirmation of the process and mechanical design of all equipment Detailed specifications for vendor supplied items such as pumps, compressors, etc.
- Management of vendor drawings.
- Piping and Instrument Diagrams.
- Review of P& ID – Jointly with Client.
- Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP).
- Line List.
- Valve List.
- Control valve data sheet.
- Relief valve data sheet.
- Planning and piping design.
- Detailed piping drawings, including isometrics and stress calculations.
- Bill of Quantity (BOQ).
- Tender Bid evaluation and procurement assistance.
- Detailed drawings and documents related to instrumentation, electrical facilities and civil works.
- Schedule and cost control.
- Start up procedures, Operating and Commissioning manuals.